Is Green Tea, an elixir guaranteed for good health? Does its nectarous properties actually help you stay fit? All these mind juggles of yours will be put to rest in a short while.
What is in your cup of tea that makes its miraculous?
Green Tea is rich in catechins, polyphenols, amino acids, etc. It consists of EGCG which is a powerful anti-oxidant that has anti-carcinogenic effects. The polyphenols are secretly responsible for preventing cardiovascular diseases. They are the key to the anti-inflammatory trait of Green tea.
Green Tea: Its Health Benefits:
Green Tea is really a boon to human health. Many scientific researches speak in its favour.
Weight Loss:Are you up for getting slim? You have landed on the right thing to have. The perfect beverage: Green Tea. Research shows, Green Tea does not only helps to reduce fat but it even checks weight regain after weight loss. It has incredible effects on body-weight management. It prevents diet-induced as well as genetic obesity. So, what are you waiting for? Start your daily routine of Green tea today!
Cardiovascular Health:High cholesterols level in the body is something to be fearful of. Today, heart attacks and strokes are the paramount causes of death. Green Tea helps keep the cholesterol level in check. It is very effective in reducing LDL Cholesterol levels and inhibiting the abnormal formation of blood clots.
Improves Oral Health:Green Tea has antibacterial qualities effective in reducing the risk of tooth decay due to cavities. It also helps fight bad breath. It inhibits inflammation of the gums. Its benefits for the mouth is extensive.
Keeps you hydrated:Staying hydrated is the secret to circumvent most of the diseases. Tea is the second most consumed beverage after water. Green tea not only keeps you hydrated but prepares you for the day.
Keeps you Relaxed:Green Tea consumption reduces stress and mental tension and helps you relax. It freshens up your mind and body. A single cup of Green Tea calms your mind and makes you active for the exhausting work ahead.
Helps fight Rheumatoid Arthritis:Green Tea is the foremost among the beverages to drink for arthritis because of the polyphenols present in it. It is effective for rheumatoid arthritis due to its antioxidants and its anti-inflammatory nature.
When to drink and How much?
You will not get all these benefits in a day or two. You have to be regular. It is the only key to achieving all these hard-earned boons. The optimal intake is 3 cups a day. When to take is a highly debatable topic, and it mainly depends on the benefit for which you are using it as in weight loss, anti-carcinogenic effects, etc.
How to drink?
Green Tea is best drank without milk and sugar. Milk reacts with the flavonols in the tea and makes it tough for the body to reap the health benefits of the Tea. Milk inhibits the anti oxidating characteristics of Green Tea. : So, think twice before mixing it with milk.
Now after knowing all the prodigious health benefits of Green Tea, you can’t say it a ‘No’. So, don’t think twice, just buy the packet of Green Tea today and reap all its benefits!
- Green tea: Health benefits
- Obesity and thermogenesis related to the consumption of caffeine, ephedrine, capsaicin, and green tea
- Oxidative stress-induced Akt downregulation mediates green tea toxicity towards prostate cancer cells
- Green tea and the question of reduced liver cancer risk: the dawn of potential clinical relevance?
- Green tea and liver cancer
- Antidiabetic Effects of Tea
- Anti-Fatigue Effect of Green Tea Polyphenols (-)-Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate (EGCG).
- Effects of encapsulated green tea and Guarana extracts containing a mixture of epigallocatechin-3-gallate and caffeine on 24 h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in men.
- Neurological mechanisms of green tea polyphenols in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
- Tea Benefits: A Research Wrap-Up
- Best Beverages for Arthritis
- In vivo antioxidant effect of green and black tea in man.